We’re delighted to announce the latest release of pwncheck 1.0.26 – the fastest and safest way to find users with pwned passwords on your Active Directory network, all offline.
Some of the latest improvements include:
• HiBP V6 support from Troy Hunt (~573M pwned passwords)
• Massive speed improvements (now checking approximately 5k passwords/second).
• You can schedule it to run programmatically (see upcoming features).
• Auto-unlocking of reports (Enterprise customers only).
• More export options (CSV).
• Post-processing scripting options (To email users, force a password change, etc.)
We have a packed roadmap of upcoming features which we’d love to hear your feedback on:
• Report aggregation and historical reports to quickly visualise improvements over-time. Particularly useful when combined with the scheduling feature.
• BYOD. Bring your own dictionary – add a custom wordlist to audit user passwords against.
• Ability to upgrade directly from headless (CLI) version.
Let us know which of these upcoming additions are most important to you and/or if you have any further suggestion for improvement. We always love to hear your input!
Full details of the new features and changelog can be found in the official documentation:
The best way to find out if pwncheck is right for you is to try it out. Use the download button below to try Pwncheck's free version with absolutely zero strings attached, no form entry required.
If you'd like to test drive the full version fill in the form and we'll send you a single-use evaluation licence (normally $150, €120 or £100).