April Security Challenge
Many organisations are suddenly having to massively expand their remote working footprint.
The April Security Challenge is a call to mid-sized cybersecurity solution vendors that can help people suddenly faced with standing up remote working regain control of their environments. To take part, each vendor needs to put forward a tool they ordinarily charge for, for free, for the rest of April.
Before We Start
Every Monday we send out the best tips and news from the world of Active Directory Security. We send around 5 links every Monday that you can easily search for in your inbox. Take a look at a past issue. If you’d like to try it for yourself, sign up below.
Below is a list of vendors that are making one of their products completely free for April 2020. We hope this list will be helpful to System administrators around that are looking at ways of securing their remote workforce. We’ll continue to update this as we get new sign-ups. If you’d like to get involved, please see how to contribute below.
Password Security & Authentication
- Pwncheck – Quickly Find Users with Pwned passwords – Completely FREE, no strings attached
- SecurEnvoy – Tokenless Two Factor Authentication – MFA OnPrem
- Rublon – MFA Solution – 6 months free
- Pluralsight – Get free access to 7,000+ expert-led video courses and more all month long
- OneLogin – Virtual Learning Promo
Threat Detection / AV
- Code42 Exfiltration Detection – FREE Trial – Covid-19 Special
- Vectra – FREE Office 365 Security until 31st May
- BlockAPT – FREE 60 day access to its platform’s web security solution
- Bitdefender – 12 months of FREE enterprise grade security for ALL healthcare organisations
Security Assessments / Penetration Testing
- fortynorth – Free Vulnerability Assessment
- Pentest Laboratories – Free Pentest / OSINT services throughout April and May