Many organisations are suddenly having to massively expand their remote working footprint.
The April Security Challenge is a call to mid-sized cybersecurity solution vendors that can help people suddenly faced with standing up remote working regain control of their environments. To take part, each vendor needs to put forward a tool they ordinarily charge for, for free, for the rest of April.
Below is a list of vendors that are making one of their products completely free for April 2020. We hope this list will be helpful to System administrators around that are looking at ways of securing their remote workforce. We’ll continue to update this as we get new sign-ups. If you’d like to get involved, please see how to contribute below.
We’ve curated this list to include only those vendors that provide frictionless access to one of their (normally paid-for) products for absolutely FREE and with no strings attached.
Password Security & Authentication
- pwncheck – Quickly Find Users with Pwned passwords – Completely FREE, no strings attached
- SecurEnvoy – Tokenless Two Factor Authentication – MFA OnPrem
- Rublon – MFA Solution – 6 months free
- Pluralsight – Get free access to 7,000+ expert-led video courses and more all month long
- OneLogin – Virtual Learning Promo
Threat Detection / AV
- AlphaSoc – Analytics for Splunk – Email for details
- Code42 Exfiltration Detection – FREE Trial – Covid-19 Special
- Vectra – FREE Office 365 Security until 31st May
- F-Secure – Free AV and EDR for 90 days offer
- BlockAPT – FREE 60 day access to its platform’s web security solution
- ExtraHop – NDR free for 90 days to maintain uptime, monitor usage and defend against cyber attacks – Email to take advantage of this offer
- Bitdefender 12 months of FREE enterprise grade security for ALL healthcare organisations
Security Assessments / Penetration Testing
- fortynorth – Free Vulnerability Assessment
- Pentest Laboratories are providing free Pentest / OSINT services throughout April and May
- Sumo Logic – Work-From-Home Solution – Email only required
- Systancia Teleworking offer – FoC
- BeyondTrust Remote Support / Privileged Remote Access Solution