safepass.me® is a concept brought to you by Matta Consulting Limited, an Active Directory security company.
- Established in 2001, Headquarters in London, Privately Owned
- Featured at Blackhat, Defcon and other large security conferences worldwide
- Winner of a Pwnie award for best found vulnerability in a major Firewall vendor.
In 2018 safepass.me® was born. Our goal is simple: eradicate the use of weak and compromised passwords within Active Directory networks to protect organisations against Password Spraying and Credential Stuffing attacks.
safepass.me® (patent pending) is currently the only fully-offline, efficient and cost-effective solution for Active Directory users to fulfil the new official password guidelines and prevent users from setting a compromised password (a password found in any of the breached database that have leaked online — e.g. LinkedIn, Adobe, Dropbox, etc).
pwncheck® (patent pending) is the simplest and quickest way to get an overview of how many users on your network are using compromised or weak passwords. We use the most comprehensive and authoritative collection of compromised passwords and pack it in a relatively small self-contained and encrypted binary file using the best algorithms currently available.
Online Appearances and Publications
safepass.me® has been featured in a number of online articles, the most notable are as follows:
- safepass.me® on Forbes
- A happy safepass.me® customer’s blog
- Community support on safepass.me®
- safepass.me® on Troy Hunt’s Blog
- safepass.me® on Reddit
- safepass.me® on Infosecurity Magazine
- Human Factor Podcast – Neira Jones
- Human Factor Podcast – Brett Johnson
- 7 Minute Security – Interview With Peter Kim
- 7 Minute Security – Disaster Recovery
- 7 Minute Security – Interview With Ryan Manship
- 7 Minute Security – Tales of internal pentesting – Part 10
- 7 Minute Security – Tales of internal pentesting – Part 7
- 7 Minute Security – Tale of pentest fail – Part 3
- 7 Minute Security – Pentest Pwnage
- 7 Minute Security – Pentest Fails 2
- 7 Minute Security – Cracking Hashes with NPK
- 7 Minute Security – Cell phone security for tweenagers
- 7 Minute Security – Happy 5th Birthday to 7MS
- 7 Minute Security – Unquoted Paths in Windows
- 7 Minute Security – Integrating Pwned Passwords with Active Directory